The Paleo Leap Meal Planner is not a traditional app and you won’t find it in the iOS or Android app stores. Instead, the meal planner website itself is created to behave like an app. So it feels like an app, but you access it on your phone or tablet through your mobile browser by going to planner.paleoleap.com. A good trick is to save the planner home page to your home screen so you can quickly launch it.
Articles in this section
- I'm new to this, how does it work?
- I forgot to add a breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc
- What if I don't eat x-y-z?
- Can I edit a recipe ingredient?
- How do I change the serving/portion size?
- How do I create a menu based off calorie or macronutrient goals?
- Monitoring Nutrition Values
- An item is misplaced in a shopping list category
- How do I cancel my account?
- How do I change my username/email?